e: daphoto@darliaargyris.com.au

m: 0408 753 879



Please email or call for a quote.


CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW LARGER VERSIONS

Monday, July 12, 2010

melbourne.

In my recent trip to Melbourne, I decided to only photograph things that I really
thought about before I hit the shutter. With digital photography you can snap endless
frames of the same boring image and then continually edit it in
Photoshop to convince yourself this boring shit photo is something exciting.
I had a 1980's 35mm film camera on me aswell as a compact digital and a digital SLR.
I'm a bit anal about never being without the format you want and regret missing
opportunities because of not being prepared. I also decided that this
would be a great opportunity to stretch my vision beyond the regular cityscapes. Who knows if they are any good, I'll have to develop my film.


This is one of the first images I decided to edit for no particular reason.
Whether it is good will take me time to fine-tune and decide but there is
some potential, just cropping to be done. I will be uploading more in the
near future as I sift through the cliche images to find the gems!