e: daphoto@darliaargyris.com.au

m: 0408 753 879



Please email or call for a quote.


CLICK ON THE IMAGES TO VIEW LARGER VERSIONS

Monday, September 06, 2010

i'm back.

I have been busy shooting a number of things lately.

Recently shot an extensive jewellery collection to be in the QUT fashion/journalism magazine, 'FROCK PAPER SCISSORS'. I am in the process of editing the images but they will not be seen until the production of the magazine.

Being my last semester of photographic study, I am busy with my final folios. My minor folio is due this friday, so I am in the process of the final cuts and intricate editing. I shot art landscapes on my Mamiya RB67 and I am really happy with the images thus far!

I am also planning my major fashion folio shoot with 8 models, stylists and makeup artists! It is going to be a lot of fun!
A few social events coming up and some fashion shoots in the near future. Really, I just can't get enough of 120mm film!

stay tuned..x